Tuesday 4 June 2013

HP TouchPad Review.


After the $99 sale I am sure many people got the HP Touchpad. Luckily, I found a TouchPad after driving 30 KM on the highway but was it really worth all the driving? Well there are many answers but one question is how is WebOs. The answer is that  HP Touchpad. is a smooth tablet, but has common known problems such as the battery. The operating system WebOs  is really boring and outdated. With the HP App Catalog, you might think you will find some good apps? Its not true, most apps are garbage and don't run full screen, rather on a 3.5 inch platform, so its like you are using and iPod Touch. Some popular apps like Angry birds do run, and are HD but that`s 1 in 10,000 apps. The WebOs is mostly for using the browser the internet apps, which I do appreciate because I can watch all TV episodes on it and flash videos. The tablet it self is Heavy, and glitches many times. When I use it, it doesn't feel like its real time, its like I am watching a video of someone using it because it responds late. But now that we have Android 4.0 on the  HP Touchpad, you can download it but it would void your warranty. If you are willing to do that then you must also know that its like a beta version, there are many glitches, more then the WebOs it self. But in overall 2 months experience, I would say that you get the  HP Touchpad from a used source like Kijiji or others, because whats a 100 bill? If you still don't feel satisfied, do watch my video on YouTube coming shortly. Please stay tuned  for the links.

No comments:

Post a Comment